"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2017 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw or get my first book and see how the work evolves with new books rolling out next year.


Polly Alice

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine

Valentine

Please be my Valentine
forever and ever
Please by my friend
forever and ever
Please take my hand
forever and ever

forever and ever
amen

Let’s take our time
forever and ever
Walk slowly together
forever and ever
I’ll take your hand
forever and ever
world without end
amen

I trust you in kind
forever and ever
I’ll be your Valentine
forever and ever
We’ll walk hand in hand
together

forever and ever amen
forever and ever amen

 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.