"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2016 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw.


Polly Alice

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Earth Day Radio Interview

KXKX, KMZU, and Kansas Information Chanel---The three radio stations where I will be interviewing live about being green and Earth Day in Kansas City. Friday April 16th from 10:30 am to 11 am EST. Thanks for tuning in! If you can't, I'll try to get a podcast type recording online soon. Thanks!  I've been taking a short break from my poetry blog to prepare for this interview.  You can read my articles about Earth Day events in Kansas City at Examiner.com.  Just click on the button the left hand column below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.