"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2016 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw.


Polly Alice

Saturday, July 31, 2010

10 Things I want to do before I die

This list is not a poem, but a note for the day.  One poem a day and I have passed 150.  Thanks to everyone.



Learn to play the guitar.
Write my own folk songs.
Sing the blues.
Travel through Europe.
Take the train across Canada.
Publish 100 books.
Write a children's book with my mother.
Help start a business that employs artists.
Create an art exhibition for children.
Make a super great walkable flower garden.

1 comment:

  1. Great list miss Polly.... Thanks for sharing your poems and art with me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.