"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2016 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw.


Polly Alice

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Inside the seam

I've seen in side the seam
where the secrets are
the dark before the sun's first rose
inside the black new moon,
and there I found
that life is sewn
woven on an invisible loom,
and I am grateful
for the chance
to hear the Maker's tune,
and I am grateful
for the chance
to hear the Maker's
tune.

1 comment:

  1. You're a brilliant poet, even when you're under the gun like this. This poem reads like a Psalm, which reminds me how much I love your different formats. How do you manage faith poetry without being cheesy? I love it. Please know, too, that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here.