"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2017 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw or get my first book and see how the work evolves with new books rolling out next year.


Polly Alice

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Passover

Pass over me
Pass over you
Pass over all I've done

Pass over me
Pass over you
We'll be safe and then

We'll fly from here
and go far away
to where we were
meant to be

Our home is there
so far away
I'll race you if you dare

Pass over me
Pass over you
Pass over all I've done

We'll start again
Where all is new
Darkness it will end

We'll fly from here
fly away
where sunlight never ends

Let's hold hands
run all the way
Enter into the land

Pass over me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.