"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2017 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw or get my first book and see how the work evolves with new books rolling out next year.


Polly Alice

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spirits and Ghosts, Steam and Vapors

In the midst of two or three
It's the mist that I can't see
It's not the white shift floating by
It is a shift in the reason and why--
It's light for dark sight
It's light for dark loads
It's the real milk I need the most.
Give me a teaspoon of truth
each day, no more,
sticky syrup filling out my shadow, bit by bit
and all the lies won't stay and sit.
I'll fill and fill and fill up to the top.
Then Halleluja I won't stop.
I'll be ready for the truth
and the truth will see me free!
No more shadows, no more duals.
I'll see the one is more real than real.
Fill me up and pour me out.
When I'm ready, hear me shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.