"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2017 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw or get my first book and see how the work evolves with new books rolling out next year.


Polly Alice

Monday, December 20, 2010

Homeopath

Some say hand sanitizer is bad
some say its good
I'm allergic to it, so my kids use soap
when they remember
They almost never get sick
I'm up with the cough syrup when
there is one cough
I have drops for every allergy from
trees to wheat
They take elderberry juice, probiotics
and drink tea with honey, I've been known
to stick olive oil in their ear and menthol
on their little pink feet---but
oh when someone else's baby
gets sick I want to run right over
and make them better
I want to feed the whole world
peppermint tea and for
nobody to ever get sick again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.