"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2017 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw or get my first book and see how the work evolves with new books rolling out next year.


Polly Alice

Friday, September 12, 2014

More ideas for a local Haiku contest. They let us submit 10.  I think these tiny Japanese styled poems are a lot like Japanese tea bowls I made on the potters wheel.  You make many, and one will turn out just right-- if you are lucky and practice often.


Theme: Kanas City Barbecue


BBQ Sauce, just
three parts love to four parts
war--Whose tastes the best?

We're gonna eat it,
and it's gonna taste real good--
Oh, yeah. It's real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.