"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2016 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw.


Polly Alice

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

International Association for the Study of Dreams in VA Beach this summer



The IASD Conference is happening soon!  Join me and 120 other presenters from 60 countries at the Annual IASD Dream Conference, June 5-9,2015.  For details about this amazing conference:  www.asdreams.org/2015
I'll be presenting "Doorway to Dreams," a fun interactive workshop on why dreamwork helps deepen your writing for both authors and readers.
Click on my "dream poems" tab to the left to read some of my peoms about dreaming.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.