"dazzle gradually"

"Dazzle Gradually" 2016 poems, paintings, new art & photography--a diary, a discipline, a delight. Read over my shoulder as I post my unedited poetry ---you can see it in the raw.


Polly Alice

Sunday, June 19, 2016

New Thing Art Studio- A very merry unbirthday

All my new art this year was the focus, now back to the writing board as much of it I believe will help me write more poetry and finish my picture books. This little slide show is to celebrate one year of art. If you haven't seen my art you'll notice a few of the pieces work like miniature poems with one or two words on them. I hope to flesh those out in new poems here in the next few months! Enjoy the music written by Camera Man Number 13. We played his song and others at a recent art show called Wonderland Squared. So fun. A great remix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here.